Access Files & Applications Wherever You Are, Reducing Overhead & Making Your Workforce More Mobile!
You depend on a lot of systems and services, such as email, phone, accounting software, and all sorts of other things to keep business flowing while ensuring your employees can get their work done. But of course, technology is expensive – and it’s frustrating when employees can’t access the technology they need, when and where they need it.
OneSource Technology offers hosted services – moving your vital files and applications into the cloud to allow remote access, improve productivity, and reduce overhead. Call us at (316) 788-1372 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are hosted services? Essentially, we host your systems and services on our servers – allowing you to access those systems and services through a direct network connection that runs via the Internet. This allows you to:
- Allow remote access to files, applications, and services on mobile devices and home computers, including PCs and laptops.
- Eliminate unnecessary expenses for hardware purchases, regular maintenance, or software licensing fees.
- Keep data confidential and secure with state-of-the-art security, including encryption, two-factor authentication, and customizable controls.
- Improve business continuity through automated backups and protection against any possible in-office disasters.
What systems and services can you move to the cloud with hosted services? There’s a wide range of possibilities, including:
- Email: Stop spam while storing and access emails easily and securely online.
- Telephones: Use VoIP business phones for more cost-efficient, reliable communications.
- QuickBooks: Organize financials and share important data with your accountant.
- And more: Ask us what hosted services can do for your business.
I wanted to let you know how happy I have been with One Source Technology up to this point. The communication you, your owner, and your technician have provided has been superior. We always know the status of any service items. We love the instant communication through the One Source system. Any service that we have requested has been prompt and problems are solved correctly with full disclosure.”
Interested in learning more about our hosted services? Looking to reduce overhead while keeping your staff more mobile than ever before?
Call us at (316) 788-1372 or send us an email at email@example.com. OneSource Technology – the top IT consulting company in Wichita, KS.