Are You Struggling To Manage Your Cloud On Your Own?
Are you tired of your current cloud solution?
Maybe it costs more than you originally planned and budgeted. Maybe it’s missing the personal and informed support you’re looking for. Maybe its big-box approach doesn’t fit your organization the way you need it to.
Whatever the reason may be, you should know there’s an alternative — have a cloud services provider take care of your cloud for you. It’s the easiest way to optimize your cloud, and gain the freedom to focus on your own work.
Is Someone Looking After Your Cloud?
Cloud service providers manage and host your cloud platform so you can use cloud services more efficiently and save money. This model offers an economical IT support framework for you to utilize the cloud solutions that are right for your organization.
Why Work With A Cloud Services Provider?
- Scale Simply: Cloud services have the unique strategic characteristic of being able to stretch or shrink to suit your current level of demand. This is especially useful for businesses of any scale that will change in size over time. Think of it as “utility computing”.
- Boost Security: Outsourcing your cloud needs to a cloud service provider gives you access to extensive security capabilities. Their cloud services are operated to meet compliance guidelines and are subject to ongoing security evaluations. They work within secure, compliant data centers so you know exactly where your data is and who can access it.
- Enhance Performance: Your managed cloud services provider can manage, monitor, and maintain a cloud-based infrastructure much easier. They will often see an issue and resolve it before it causes any trouble. This means fewer interruptions to your business operations and less downtime. With uninterrupted continuity of your manufacturing operations, you’ll add to your long-term profits.
- Smaller Investment & Quicker ROI: By moving your data and applications from local infrastructure and into the cloud, you convert a large part of your IT budget from Capital Expenditures (CapEx)to Operating Expenses (OpEx). Whereas CapEx — on-premise IT solutions, e.g. hardware — are paid for upfront and see a gradual return over the following months and years, OpEx are “pay-as-you-go”, consumption-based services. You pay for a cloud solution month by month, which vastly reduces the window between investment and return.
Why Trust OneSource Technology With Your Cloud?
As your Cloud Services Provider, we help determine the cloud solutions that work best for your operational needs.
- OneSource Technology will work with you to assess, design, implement and support cloud computing while reducing IT capital costs and increasing employee productivity.
- We define business and technology requirements before recommending a cloud strategy. Our team will work with business and technology leaders to help compare costs over time and determine what role cloud computing should play in your business plans.
- We assess the business value and business impact before presenting you with a customized cloud strategy. As part of this assessment, we will make sound recommendations on public, private or hybrid cloud environments that are the best fit for your business.
OneSource Technology Will Guide You To The Right Cloud Solution
OneSource Technology offers expert cloud consulting services and has extensive experience in helping clients harness the many benefits offered by the cloud.
No matter where you are with the cloud, our team of IT specialists can provide troubleshooting assistance or strategic advice, helping you to leverage the power of these cloud technologies to their benefit.
If you are not sure which solution is right for you or how to migrate all your workstations, we’ll walk you through the entire migration process, handling each step along the way to make sure it goes smoothly. We also offer onsite and remote support to help you resolve any sort of configuration and/or troubleshooting issues right away. If we are not able to remotely resolve the issue, we will come onsite to help you out.
Schedule a consultation with the OneSource Technology team to determine what type of cloud solution is the right fit for you.